[access-uk] n86 c drive shrinkage

  • From: "david pritchard" <wd.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 09:00:35 -0000

Hi List,

The amount of free space left on my c  (phone memory) drive is steadily
reducing and is now down to about 12 Mbytes. I've cleaned out emails, texts,
and any installation files I could find without significantly increasing the
available memory. By examining the properties I'm told there are 66 Mbytes used
which I can't account for using any of the file managers available- the one in
quickoffice, pc-suite and windows explorer on my PC.
Is there a way of finding out what these hidden files are, and is there any
tool available for removing them?

Regards

Dave