[access-uk] Re: Blindmice web site

  • From: Maureen Dyer <md012a9716@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 22:32:29 +0000

I haven't had a reply to my emails so heaven knows if they're reaching them.
All the best
Mo

Peter Holdstock wrote:
Hi, I and many others both in and out of the UK haven't been able to get access for a couple of weeks. However there have been some people also in and out of the UK who have got access so I don't think anybody has gotten to the bottom of why. Some people have emailed the site but last I heard they hadn't had any replies.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 5:30 PM
To: c
Subject: [access-uk] Blindmice web site

Hi folks

Can anyone still gain access to this site
http://www.blindmicemart.com. I am unable to using virgin ISP here in
the UK. If anyone can could you please let me know the URL of the
site that you are directed to when downloading film tracks. Maybe
there is still a way of getting the tracks without going through the
blindmice web site.

Thanks
Martin

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5893 (20110221) __________