[access-uk] Re: Windows Messenger problem

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 11:02:45 -0000

Hi, a few days I ago I would have definately said upgrade as the benefits of windows live messenger to those of windows messenger which comes with XP are quite big.

However recently Microsoft released v9 of messenger which at the moment doesn't seem full accessible and can be annoying to owrk with. It is usable with pracitce.

If someone has a link to the Messenger v8 I'd be interested to have it for my installation of Windows 7. The only problem might be that the installers for Messenger download the software once the installer starts, so no matter what link we ue, it might install the latest version. I'm not sure though.

Peter