[access-uk] Re: Windows Media Player 10 but in Arabic

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:18:36 +0100

Hi there George.

Thanks for that bit of advice.  Didn't know of the other options in Add
Remove Programmes.  Managed to uninstall and install MP10 okay, though JAWS
does not appear able to read the pull-down menus.  Perhaps this has
something to do with me using High Contrast Number 2 in my display settings.
Anyway, the language problem has been resolved.  Thanks again.

Best wishes.

Andy from sunny Kilcreggan.

Drop me a line at, andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx