[access-uk] Re: Dymo Label Printer

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:38:58 +0100

Hi Roger,

It would appear that Staples web site specifications are out
of date.

Dymo's at
http://campaigns.dymo.com/labelwriter/uk/labelwriter310.aspx
clearly states that their label printers work with XP.

George.=20

we=20
> have a store not too far away and was interested in the
Dymo=20
> 310 as I'm not a high user of labels and it would suffice
for=20
> my needs. However it said the operating systems supported
are=20
> Windows 98, ME and 2000. I'm using XP Home. Does anyone
know=20
> if this machine will operate under XP or have I to look
for=20
> an alternative?
>=20
> Many thanks
>=20
> Roger
>=20
> There's too much blood in my alcohol system.=20
>=20
> ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a
message, to
>=20

=0AThis Message has been scanned for viruses by McAfee Groupshield.