[access-uk] Windows Live ID

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "INTOUCH" <intouch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 19:13:10 +0100

Hi, I am trying to change my email address with Woindows Live ID, what used
to be called Passport. Anyway, they use one of these image verifications.
They also provide an audio, but it is of such poor quality that I can't hear
it. Their only response, and they've said this 3 times now, is to get
somebody else to do it. Surely they would be covered by anti-discrimination
legislation, even if the American version. Anybody any comments or
suggestions? I would just ignore the fascists but I want to carry on using
MSN messenger!

Cheers
Dave