[access-uk] Re: Windows 7 32bit or 64bit?

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 18:35:48 -0000

Chris

Is there much software about at the moment with 64 bit drivers? If not would this shortage of usable software limit the practicality of the 64 bit Windows 7 operating system?

Peter Bentley
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail and Facebook: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 06/02/2010 18:04, Barbara Wilson wrote:
I am sure some of the more technical people on this list will explain
the difference. Someone did tell me recently though that 64 Bit was more
secure and he is an I.T. expert so clearly knows lots more than me.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Shipp"
<andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>