[access-uk] Re: Windows 7 32bit or 64bit?

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 14:40:40 -0000

Hi Andrew

I'm not up on the technical differences between Windows 7 32 and 64 Bit. However, I have a netbook with Windows 7 64 Bit installed and although it has seen only light use, it works fine with Window Eyes and JAWS. I had no problem installing Window Eyes, but I think unless you are using JAWS 11 you need to make sure you download the 64 Bit version from the Freedom Scientific Website.

Hope this small bit of information helps.

Kind Regards

Barbara

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Ireland" <a.emaillists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>