[access-uk] Re: Windows

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 08:18:13 +0000

Hi again. I have the evidence in front of me that a product code can be used again, I am using the XP OS from my old PC right now on my current PC. I believe it depends on the timescale from the original registration to the new one. All I can say is give it a go, if it rejects your registration then so be it.

Martin

John Gregory recently said:-

No, once the product code is input and registered it cannot be used on
another PC, no matter how close the new PC is to the old spec and
configuration. Agreed, if Ali had bought the upgrade you have, then
obviously he would still have 2 more installs, but definitely only 2 as it
would be logged with MS that one license had already been used.

John.