[access-uk] Re: Window-Eyes and Supernova

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:18:26 +0100

I would get in touch with Dolphin and ask them if they can be run
simultaneously.

The display chain drivers issues are, as far as i am aware, for the
installation of several access products on the machine.  In this instance
you are talking about having two products doing the same job running at the
same time.  You will therefore have two video intercept drivers running
together at the very least.  I would question the wisdom of trying it at
all.  They may install perfectly, as indeed they should.  But actually
running two at the same time might be a totally different matter.

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, the thing I miss most is my mind....