[access-uk] Re: Window-Eyes and Supernova

  • From: "TONY CRETNEY" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:12:41 +0100

A thought has just occurred to me and that is that Supernova has within it two programmes combined in one. The Magnification is in a single programme from Dolphin and this is called, if I remember correctly Lunar. Why not get Lunar and Window Eyes together rather than Supernova as the price of both Supernova and Window Eyes would be clearly very high.

Tony
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>