[access-uk] Window Eyes downloaded but

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwuspaceman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCAB Discussion List" <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 22:31:33 +0100

Hi lists,

Apologies for cross posting.

As the subject states I now have WE on my system butI need to know how to stop
it from loading at start-up as I have both JAWS and WE speaking at the same
time.

Also I tried to write this message with only WE speaking. I filled in the To
and Subject lines with no problem but when I tried to write in the message body
WE kept saying Invalid keys at each key press.

I could only turn WE off with sighted help, so what is the keystroke to close
WE?

On the matter of keystrokes can someone supply me with a comprehensive list of
keystrokes please.

Many more questions to follow I'm sure.

Jim Williams