[access-uk] Re: Window Eyes downloaded but

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 22:55:14 +0100

Hi Jim.

I had exactly the same problem as you. click window eyes in the system tray. the main window will come up. arrow down to general settings, arrow right to expand them then arrow down to startup. tab to global startup options button and then disable it from the following dialogue from running on startup on the log on screen, after log on for all users etc.

HTH,

Mo.

On 06/04/2015 22:31, Jim Williams wrote:

Hi lists,
Apologies for cross posting.
As the subject states I now have WE on my system butI need to know how to stop it from loading at start-up as I have both JAWS and WE speaking at the same time.
Also I tried to write this message with only WE speaking. I filled in the To and Subject lines with no problem but when I tried to write in the message body WE kept saying Invalid keys at each key press.
I could only turn WE off with sighted help, so what is the keystroke to close WE?
On the matter of keystrokes can someone supply me with a comprehensive list of keystrokes please.
Many more questions to follow I'm sure.
Jim Williams