[access-uk] Re: Wildfire to be put out

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 13:56:33 +0100

MessageI'm pretty sure this isn't an option with Virgin mobile.  With my
experience of making enquiries about joining Virgin and, explaining that I
couldn't sign up straight away and buy one of their selected phones due to the
talx issue.

They seem to understand what I meant when I mentioned the talx software.
HOwever, if they did sell any phones with talx put on them, they'd have said
I've no doubt.

I think only Vodafone are the ones that offer talx ready phones.  Orange seem
clued up on with the talx software, having spoken about it with their customer
service on several occasions and, at the Orange shop.

If you wanna go with one particular network and don't want vodafone, you'll
have to buy talx separately from your phone.

Justin