[access-uk] Re: Wildfire to be put out

  • From: "Sayka Hussain" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 23:30:22 +0100

Hi,

I probably won't be able to shed any light on whether Orange intend to
offer Talks in the futurer but know for a fact that Vodafone offer Talks
free to anyone with a compatible phone.  their only condition is that
they be your service provider.  Take into account though, their customer
service is not as good as that of Orange and when it comes to helping
you set up talks, they are worse than useless.  I know this from
personal experience.

Hope this helps

Sayka Hussain