[access-uk] Re: Where's my Jellybean?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 17:46:27 +0100

Hi Darren,

All you can do is keep trying the steps or wait for the update to push.  If
it is a Sim-free phone, then I would have expected you to have it by now.
Can you give me one piece of information?  Go into Settings, About Phone,
and look down the screen for the Baseband version.  Please tell me what that
is, and I'll take a look.  If it's a European phone, it may not be pushed
yet.  But give me the baseband and I'll try to find out.

Thanks.

All the best

Steve

--