[access-uk] Re: Where's my Jellybean?

  • From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 08:52:55 +0100

Hi Steve

yes it updated to 4.04 after connecting to my wi fi. I expected it to offer me
the next update shortly afterwards, but obviously it didn't.

I have been reading about Android and on the xda forum hey recommend getting an
app which will alter the RIF to match the baseband. At this stage though I
don't want to tweak any of the ROM.

Just wondering whether a master reset would help?  It can't harm and wil only
reset to defaults. The firmware wil remain at 4.04, and not revert back to 4.02.

I've emailed the seller on Amazon as other reviewers have said they have
updated to Jellybean over a week ago. So why isn't mine!!! I'm very tempted to
return the phone and get one from elsewhere, but Amazon are the cheapest so not
sure what to do?  It's bloody annoying.

Maybe you should have a new part in 'our place' called Steve is Stumped?

Cheers

Darren.