[access-uk] Re: Accessible Kindle Download Link.

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 18:32:59 +0100

I have heard that the accessible version has stopped working from some time this month. you seem to be the second person that is having this issue. sorry can't help.

On 24/07/2012 12:03, Mandy wrote:
Sorry to return to this, for some unaccountable reason my Kindle for PC
no longer works despite removing and re-downloading, removing takes me
to a page to de-register which I have tried to do but now I can find
plenty of information about the accessible version but not the link itself.
Please help.
Mandy.