[access-uk] Re: What Am I supposed to do?

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 20:00:46 +0000

Oh dear! This sounds like you've received a read receipt, or should it be a read but deleted receipt, lol. I would suggest you contact Humanware by phone and say you tried to e-mail them but somehow it got deleted. Good luck!

At 17:16 09/01/2008, you wrote:
Hi all, I wrote an email to Humanware, regarding my Braille Note cells, as suggested by some people on this group, and I got the below message back, What am I supposed to do now? Christine.
Your message