[access-uk] Re: What Am I supposed to do?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 20:42:56 -0000

Hi Christine,

Let's give Humanware the benefit of the doubt, and assume
that someone accidentally hit the Delete key.

You could try telephoning their UK office on Tel: 01933 415
800, or alternatively resending your message.

If you get the same result from an e-mail (and that e-mail
address is what is on their UK web page) then some idiot at
their Head Office overseas needs, and will get, a very sharp
kick up the backside.

FWIW, I have copied this to one of their senior executives I
know who is UK based.  Honestly, it's not their usual style!

George.