[access-uk] Re: Webbie full screen.

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 09:07:54 -0000

What I edo Billy is that I double click on the picture with my mouse but that is all fine if you can see the screen and your mouse pointer. I did contact Alastair King about this too as I asked the same question on this list about a week ago and he wrote back saying that he needs to upgrade the TV accessability, something to do with the fact that the BBC have changed the buttons! Hope that is of some help.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Billy Inglis" <hotscot72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>