[access-uk] Re: Watching TV on my computer.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 10:45:34 +0100

Hi Billy,

Well, I guess someone has to live in Wishaw!  (Smile)

Take a look at the following URL and see if digital TV is
available in your post code area.  I'd be surprised if it
wasn't.

http://www.dtg.org.uk/consumer/coverage.html

George.

Proud
> Sent: 02 September 2005 10:28
> To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [access-uk] Re: Watching TV on my computer.
>
> George,
> I've now moved to Wishaw North Lanarkshire, and get a
really
> cool reception, I even watched my team winning the premier

> league championsship last season, lol.
> Billy

TV
> at all!  (Smile)
>
> He's got fantastic fresh air up there though!
>
> George.

aerial

> > fitted to go digital, unless for some reason your part
of
> the
> > country just isn't on digital!
> >

> > --
> > Carol
> > carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

digital

> > broadcasts.  I really wish we received digital because
I'd

> > have found the £99.00 for this card as it sounded
> fantastic.
> > However,
> > we are not on digital and only receive BBC1, 2, ITV and
> > Channel 4 on Celestial.  Can anyone tell me if it's
> possible
> > for me to watch celestial broadcasts on my computer and
if

> > so, how would I go about it.
> >
> > Best wishes.
> > Andy
> >

> > --
Release
> Date:
> > 26/08/2005
> >
> > ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following
> link:-
> > **

> > ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > ** and in the Subject line type
> > ** unsubscribe
> > ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click
on
> the
> > ** immediately-following link:-
> > ** or send a message, to
> > ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:-
faq

> > --
Release
> Date:
> > 31/08/2005
> >

> > --
Release
> Date:
> > 31/08/2005
> >

> > ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following
> link:-
> > **

> > ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > ** and in the Subject line type
> > ** unsubscribe
> > ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click
on
> the
> > ** immediately-following link:-
> > ** or send a message, to