[access-uk] Re: Owasys mobile phone

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 10:40:01 +0100

Hi,

I have seen one of these at Sight Village, and also heard demonstrations of the
phone.  For what its worth, the size wasn't as big as I thought it was, but it
still looks different from a standard mobile.  It is also possible to get Talks
and a good mobile for cheaper than this phone is - I tried to talk with RNIB at
the stand about this phone, but the person on the stand quickly pushed me in
the direction of Talks.

Thanks.
Andrew.