[access-uk] Re: Washing machines

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 14:46:43 +0100

Hi
We bought a Bosche Washer Drier recently. The service was good from Comet
and when we contacted Bosche UK they said they had  a service which allowd
for putting braille panels on the front. After a month it arrived and was
fitted free of charge by their service engineer. It works well and the whole
machine is not accessible. (It was almost workable with a few bumpons too
before the ;panel arrived.)

Gordon McFarlane