[access-uk] Re: Washing machines

  • From: Joan Muir <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 20:13:05 +0100

Hi, Catherine,

We have a Zanussi on which the engineer fitted a Braille panel. It is very
good and I am happy with it though it has a lot of info so there is a lot of
Braille on it. I am pleased with it.

Like Sandra, I had a Hotpoint which was also very well Brailled.

In both cases I went to a shop and they phoned to find out if the
alterations could be made.

Best wishes,

Joan.