[access-uk] Re: Wanting to set up an FTP Server

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve.dryden@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 19:16:56 +0100

Um... sorry?!  Surely that means that you will then have to be constantly
mailing people with updated FTP addresses.  Apart from the frequency of change
relating to a dynamic address, do you not think this would be a bit difficult
to track and to keep people advised?  Admittedly, there used to be software
which would allow you to use a dynamic address and it routed you through some
external sites.

Admittedly, I'm not an expert on this but surely static is better?

Steve