[access-uk] Victor Reader stream and Vi Player

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:28:41 +0100

Hi

Having now returned from Sight Village, I just wanted to let people know that shortly on our blog, we will have a full seminar presentation about the Victor Reader stream which I must say I, along with what must be many many more people, have ordered. I spoke to so many people at Sight Village who were talking about how wonderful the Stream is and I was very impressed with it. In addition, our Infotech coverage will contain full interviews about the Stream and the VI-Player.

If you want to hear the presentation you can obtain it later today by going to
http://tandtconsultancy.wordpress.com

Brian Hartgen

MSN: brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: brianhartgen