[access-uk] Re: Victor Reader stream and Vi Player

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 09:25:50 +0100

I've visited the site Brian gives below and although I find a heading for the Victor Reader Stream I don't seem able to do anything with it. Can some one give me some directions please.

I have Juice podcatcher but I'm not sure what address to enter into it to get the Victor review, or even if any for that matter. Reference is made to RSS but this I'm not yet been able to understand so I have none I know of except something on IE7.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>