[access-uk] Re: VIRUS/SKUMWARE QUERY - DRIVING KEITH BARRETT AND ME MAD!

  • From: "Richard Godfrey" <richard.godfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:50:36 +0100

George, Followed instructions to the letter - still no joy.  AVG has picked
up something called "protoride.r" but untruthfully tells me it's been
quarantined.  Any thoughts on where to go now?  I'm OK unless I want to
reboot, and after that I have to run Ad Aware again.  This must be something
really simple isn't it?  Thanks.

Richard Godfrey
Telephone: +44 (0) 1656-657516
Office 01656-643146
Can't get through?  try mobile 07791-452593