[access-uk] Re: VIRUS/SKUMWARE QUERY - DRIVING KEITH BARRETT AND ME MAD!

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 18:00:16 +0100

As a matter of interest, has anything been reported specifically from
your programs as yet?  Did you scan your disks before copying over
files?  (I'm just asking to understand what feedback you've had so far
and what you know about whatever is there.  Sorry I haven't followed
this thread so closely.)

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx