[access-uk] Re: VCR Recommendation Sought

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 20:44:01 +0100

Dave & Caroline,
The talking VCR came from LG.  As Dave says, it rather frustratingly talks to
help you through some of the menus but stops at some of the vital moments.  I
have one which would be about the same age as Dave's and mine hasn't blown
up...yet.  Its sound reproduction is actually very good.  But I don't know
whether you would find it any longer.  I'll just check the model number...

Nope, the machine itself appears not to carry the model number and we no longer
have the manual.  sorry.  QVC might be able to tell you what it was even if
they have none left.

Cheers now.

Ian