[access-uk] Re: VCR Recommendation Sought

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <asvj09@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 20:41:16 +0100

Caroline, I think it was El Gee who made the talking video recorder.  Don't
know the model number, though, but I think Comet sold it last time I looked.
Failing that, if you buy one of those talking remote control units from
Cobolt, you can use virtually any VCR, so long as it's one of the makes the
remote supports, since you programme the control and not the video.  Sorry I
can't be more help.

Cheers,
Sandra.