[access-uk] Re: Twitter question

  • From: Barry Toner <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 09:47:02 +0100

Hi Catherin,

You can reply to anyone on Twitter, unless they've blocked you.  The difference
is public and private replys.  Public replys the person doesnt' have to be
following you.  Private replys (direct messeges, or dm's, in Twitter speak),
and the person needs to be following you for you to be permitted to send them a
DM.

Cheers,
Barry.

database 6227 (20110621) __________