[access-uk] Re: Trying to get to listen to a programme on BBC

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 17:44:58 +0100

David I still cannot hear the programme and I have opened Internet Explorer 8 and gone to Tools and Internet Options. then I have gone to Advanced and Restore settings, clicked on Apply and then OK. It is still the same. I've also gone to thank link you gave me and the noise is there. I have the latest Adobie Flash Player installed.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Bailes" <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>