[access-uk] Re: Transfer Contacts From SIMBIAN Phones

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 19:23:15 -0000

How do you select them?

It simply reals out a list of items you can copy then gives you the option
for select or cancel.

This list is not negotiable

After hitting select you get please open the data transfer on the phone btn,
which is the phone I'm using.

I hit continue and get waiting for btn, again the hone I'm using to transfer
data and it sits there.

Dj paddy

Ôà