[access-uk] Re: two new products from nebula electronics

  • From: "Stephen Green" <stephen.tina@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 19:59:17 -0000

nebula make a usb device which requires  power via a mains transformer as
well as a good digital signal from your aerial.

The device costs around £70. The software is very accessible and very good.
If you want to record two programmes simultaneously, you will need an
additional usb slave unit, which costs around £50.
HTH

Steve Green