[access-uk] Re: Transfer Contacts From SIMBIAN Phones

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:36:47 +0000

In that case if you're prompted to receive the message on the other
phone, hit key 1 (yes), and follow the instructions on the other phone.
This should install data transfer on the other phone so that the data
transfer from your old phone can communicate properly with your other
phone. Very complex, but it does work. Hope that helps.