[access-uk] Re: Touch Screens etc

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 21:34:03 -0000

Hi,

Yes it does.  And the two finger method of turning it on out of the box works
too.  So you just switch on, wait for about 30 seconds, then put two fingers
slightly apart on roughly but not accurately, the centre of the screen and wait
for it to talk.  It's about four seconds.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close

Stevenage

Hertfordshire

SG1 4PW

Tel: +44(0)1438-742286

Mob: +44(0)7956-334938

Fax: +44(0)1438-759589

Email:  <mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web:  <http://www.comproom.co.uk/> http://www.comproom.co.uk

From: "Debby McCallan"
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Touch Screens etc

Hi

All this talk of Kindles etc has got me thinking about venturing into the murky
world of touch screens.  The thought has terrified me up til now but they seem
to be the way to go these days.

I know nothing about Android or I Phones so was wondering if anyone could
suggest a reasonably priced place to start.

These Hudl things sound interesting, so would I have to go and get some help
setting it up?

Any views welcome.  Many thanks.

Debs

  _____