[access-uk] Re: Touch Screens etc

  • From: "Angel" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 14:24:59 -0500

My phone also asked this when I wanted to determine whether I could use it with my home network. I didn't know exactly what it was either. I put in my password for my home wifi. But, it didn't work. So, I don't use the wifi feature on my cell phone. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Debby McCallan" <debramccallan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>