[access-uk] Re: Total recorder versus goldwave?

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 08:01:38 -0000

What do you mean by both apps? What you did there was background recording,
which is a brilliant feature in Total Recorder, in which what you describe
happens. GoldWave doesn't have any capturing capabilities, hence it
recording everything! This is why I don't use it now and use Total Recorder
instead.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx