[access-uk] Re: Total recorder versus goldwave?

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 19:12:40 -0000

Well I use Total Recorder version 7.1, and I was able to snip bits of audio
fully using the keyboard! Yes, the virtual device driver crashed my PC
sometimes, but you can now install Total Recorder with either driver, both
drivers, or no drivers at all. Hope this helps.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx