[access-uk] Re: To Mike Moore about setting up yahoo mail in OE

  • From: "Andrew Shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:34:00 -0000

Hi Mike, to set up yahoo mail, do the following, pop, type this. plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com smtp, plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lyn & Twinny" <keanemaniac@xxxxxxxxx>

To: "access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 3:57 PM
Subject: [access-uk] To Mike Moore about setting up yahoo mail in OE

Mike,

I don't know if your question has been answered but here is what I found about setting up yahoo mail with OE. Just click the link below :

http://www.zolved.com/synapse/view_content/19499/Setting_up_free_Yahoo_Mail_account_with_Outlook_Express_

Basically, if you have a free yahoo mail account, you will need to download a tool called Ipops because yahoo have limited pop access only to premium users, those who have a mail plus account. Ipops is a free utility that will let users with a free yahoo mail account access their e-mails via OE. Anyway, hope this helps.

Lyn & Twinny

***********
"One day in your life
You'll remember the love you found here
You'll remember me somehow
Though you don't need me now
I will stay in your heart
And when things fall apart
You'll remember one day..."
(How can we forget you Michael, a gentle soul like yours will forever live on!)
MSN and Email=
keanemaniac@xxxxxxxxx

skype=
keanemaniac