[access-uk] Re: Tesco

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 15:51:30 +0100

Is this on the main site?

Its been driving me nuts since yesterday morning.

I do the shop for Mum and myself, on occasions I'll see something that Mum might or mightn's like, in these cases I put one in the basket, knowing i might be taking it out again later.

I've only been using Tesco for about two months or so but I used to log on, go to my basket and remove things or add on quantities if we needed more than one of something from there, yesterday, it wouldn't let me do a thing in there and i had to go in tomy accounts, grocery orders and then shop for this order. Once in there I was presented with a list of my items but in the same format as they are when you're browsing, loads of fields to get through for each item, in the basket here's only five i think it is, I'd remove an item by taking the quantity to zwero and then hit the add or amend link at the end of the row, when I was logging out I'd be told that I'd altered quantities of goods but hadn't clicked on amend and so my amendments would be lost. This happened to me once before, on that occasion I was adding items, by that I mean increasing quantities, surprise surprise, I got a message telling me the same but clicking yes would amend them, amazing how different it can be when you're increasing your bill isn't it?

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>