[access-uk] Re: Tesco

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 16:53:25 -0000

I certainly find that the standard site is just as easy as the accessible
site to use anyway so see little point in the accessible site.  I have
certainly stopped using it in favour of the standard site.

The accessible site does not have frames however so it may be more
accessible to mobile devices such as smart phones.  there have however been
a number of problems reported with the accessible site including errors when
updating the values in the basket after orders have been created then
changed later.  I have also heard of problems where people are randomly
loged off the access site for no obvious reason.

Regards

Graham

The standard site