[access-uk] Re: Tesco

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 20:02:50 -0000

it is really about using your screenreader correctly. that is the key.  I
certainly find that tesco is quite easy but you are as well off using the
ordinary site, though it may depend on what screenreader you have.  This
being said, most relatively modern versions of screenreaders will let you
move by frame,heading and to move through tables in a sensible way.  These
commands should be all you need.

Try making your search a bit more specific e.g. beef burgers or mince and
see what you get.

Cheers

Graham