[access-uk] Television again

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 23:15:41 +0100

Hi all.

Attempted to get some information regarding this question over the weekend with no success. I'd really appreciate some advice folks.

I'm wanting to watch television on my computer which is a Packard Bell imedia computer. There is an RF socket on the back and a link "TV on-Off" on my start menu.

I've not got a clue on how to get it to work; if I need additional software or what. Any advice would be very welcomed.

Best wishes. Andy from sunny Kilcreggan.

Drop me a wee line at:
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx