[access-uk] Re: websites cause total system shutdown

  • From: "MARTIN WILSHER" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 23:04:30 +0100

Hi George:

is microsoft's anti spyware programme out of beta? if so, how accessible is it with jaws?

thanks.

Hope to hear from you soon.

from Martin.

Please email me at:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks.

if you're interested in discussing everything soft toy animal related, please visit my group at:

http://groups.msn.com/thesofttoyanimalcollectorsgroup

please visit my website:

www.btinternet.com/~m.wilsher

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>