[access-uk] Re: Television again

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 23:28:19 +0100

Hi there George.

Yes, I was thinking of telephoning PC World tomorrow but thought that there may be some list members who have actually achieved this task. I raised the same question on the PC Audio list on Saturday and didn't get any response there either. I'm really quite surprised that vi people are not trying this out, given the high quality displays we have now and the distance the display is from the user.

Best wishes. Andy from sunny Kilcreggan.

Drop me a wee line at:
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/08/2005

link:-
**
the

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.5/68 - Release Date: 10/08/2005

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.5/68 - Release Date: 10/08/2005