[access-uk] Telephone numbers

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:32:53 +0100

Hi list Some time back on the list someone said you could obtain telephone
numbers for say the train helpline as now we are on bt uk anytime if we
call the 0845 number it will be charged to us but if we ring the other
number we will not have to pay. Can anyone tell me where I can acquire the
other numbers from? thanks.

** To leave the Access-UK list, send a message with the Subject:-
** unsubscribe
** to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body
** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
** or digest mode, send a message, to
** faq
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body.