[access-uk] Re: Telephone numbers

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:10:19 +0100

Hi John

> now we are on bt uk anytime

Don't you mean BT together option 2 which hives free calls after 6pm and
 weekends.
Ir  BT  together option 3 for free calls 24 hour a day.

> if we  call the 0845 number it will be charged to us but if we ring the
 > other  number we will not have to pay.

Good point, same with  calling RNIB

Regards,
Derek

e-mail: derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

** To leave the Access-UK list, send a message with the Subject:-
** unsubscribe
** to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body
** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
** or digest mode, send a message, to
** faq
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body.